Do you know someone with a genetic disorder?
You probably do. This is because:
- 3-5 out of every 100 babies born has a
- 20-30% of all infant deaths are due to genetic
- 1 in 9 children admitted to the hospital has
a genetic disorder
- 1 in 12 adults admitted to the hospital has a genetic disorder
- 1 in 22 people in the United States has a
At Emory’s Division of Medical Genetics, we have specialized genetic clinics designed to address the needs of our patients. Whether you’re a parent who has a child with a known or potential genetic disorder, or you’re an adult with a strong family or personal history of early-onset cancer, or you just found out your baby’s newborn screening test results are outside of the normal range, we can help.
Click on the links on the left to learn more about our genetic clinics and to make an appointment. If you have specific questions or need further assistance, please our office at (404) 778-8570 or 1-800-366-1502, Monday through Friday, between 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, EST. You may also send an email to email@example.com