Upcoming application cycle:
Application cycle begins July 1st
Application deadline is September 1st
Potential candidates are notified by October 15th
Onsite Interviews happen during November
Final decision made by December 15th
Clinical laboratory fellowship programs offered:
- Laboratory Genetics & Genomics (LGG)
- Applications will be accepted for the July 1, 2019 start date (see above for details of the application cycle).
- Clinical Biochemical Genetics (CBG)
- We are currently not accepting any applications for this program.
Candidates interested in the laboratory training program should submit:
- Cover letter
- Current curriculum vitae
- ABMGG certification letter, for candidates with a doctoral degree (MD or PhD) from an institution outside of the United States, Canada, or Puerto Rico http://www.abmgg.org/pages/cert_forcredential.shtml
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
Please email your application to the program director, Arunkanth Ankala.
Only complete applications (including letters of reference) will be reviewed.
For general questions about the program, please contact:
Arun Ankala, PhD, FACMG (Program Director)