Application deadline: September 1 for fellowships starting the following July 1 (However, since the LGG program has only recently been accredited by ABMGG, the deadline for the 2018 cycle has been extended to December 22)
Upcoming application cycle for clinical laboratory fellowships:
- Laboratory Genetics & Genomics (LGG)
- Applications are currently being accepted for the July 1, 2018 start date.
- Currently there is one open position for the LGG fellowship.
- Biochemical Genetics
- We are unable to accept any applications for the July 1, 2018 start date.
- Application cycle will be delayed until July 1, 2019 start date.
Candidates interested in the laboratory training program should submit:
- Cover letter, indicating laboratory preference
- Current curriculum vitae
- ABMGG certification letter, for candidates with a doctoral degree (MD or PhD) from an institution outside of the United States, Canada, or Puerto Rico http://www.abmgg.org/pages/cert_forcredential.shtml
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
Only complete applications (including letters of reference) will be reviewed.
For general questions about Biochemical Genetics and LGG, please contact:
Arun Ankala, PhD, FACMG (Program Director)