Christin Collins, Ph.D.
Office: 217 DNA
My research interests are in investigating the genetics causes of complex diseases, specifically autism spectrum disorders (ASD). The primary focus of my work has been in gene expression profiling, and the implementation of this technology to identify signatures of disease. In addition, I am interested in implementing molecular techniques to improve clinical testing for genetic diseases.
Areas of Specialization
- Genetic Causes of Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Complex Genetic Diseases
- Clinical Molecular Genetic techniques
- ABMG Clinical Molecular Genetics Training Program, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA,2006-2008
- Post-doctoral Fellowship, Children's Hospital Boston, Boston, MA,2007-2011
- PhD, Genetics, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL,1999-2005
2009 American Board of Medical Genetics, Clinical Molecular Genetics
- American College of Medical Genetics
- American Society of Human Genetics
- View publications on Scholar Google