Make a Gift
The Emory Genetic Counseling Training Program was established in 2011, and is the first and only genetic counseling training program in the state of Georgia.
Your gift to the Genetic Counseling Training Fund will help our program to grow, and will be used to support:
- Teaching and service missions of the program
- Student research activities
- Recruiting and retaining highly qualified faculty and clinical supervisors
- Student attendance at regional/national and international conferences/meetings
- Establishment of a scholarship fund
Our program is training students to become genetic counselors dedicated to the individuals and families they serve, as well as leaders in the field of clinical genetics and genomics. Please consider a contribution to help these young women and men achieve their goals and meet the increasing need for genetic counselors to ensure that everyone has access to the promise of genomic medicine.
To make your secure, tax-deductible donation directly to the Emory Genetic Counseling Training Program, please click on the link below.
Thank you for your support.
Cecelia Bellcross, PhD, MS, CGC